ADULT SURF CAMP (ACCOMMODATION)
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Dunbar,, East Lothian
- Product code: TAA2019
COAST TO COAST SURF CAMPS (ACCOMMODATION)
Based in the Hebridean Islands these surf courses are the best thing we do! Beautiful locations, empty beaches, experienced instructor/guides and consistent surf make for an ideal surf holiday.
We offer a structured week with high quality instruction. Morning group lessons with the afternoon supervised free surfs! Time to relax or surf to your arms can't move with our staff enjoying individual tips. The evenings are spent by beach fires, watching sunsets, relaxing, surfing again or at the local pubs discussing the days events and the local hospitality!
- Five full days surf coaching (Monday to Friday).
- Guides to the best places to surf each day, have fun and eat.
- All surf equipment provided if required
- Free transport (if needed) from the island ferry port to the campsite (islands) or Thurso train station to campsites (north coast) and daily transport to the beaches from our campsite location.
- Accommodation for 6 nights
Food, ferry tickets foot passenger is £30 return (Islands) .
AUG 3 CORDUROY LINES We have booked an excellent 4 Bedroom house in the north of Barra with 3 double rooms and a further room with 2 single beds. Please contact us to check accommodation availability and make up of beds reserved.
This house will be offered to three couples and two singles. If there are more single people that wish to do this tour than spaces in the accommodation we can look to offer spaces in another Island house or camping close by. If camping prices would be at the same charge as the camping tours.
ISLANDS We meet you at the Island Ferry port on Sunday evening and get you back on the early Saturday ferry. Details for ferry bookings and island locations will follow in confirmation email.
If you have any further questions. Get in touch by email (email@example.com) or call (07971990361) to find out dates.