ADULT SURF CAMPS (CAMPING)
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Product code: ASCC2019
COAST TO COAST SURF CAMPS (CAMPING)
Based in the Hebridean Islands - these surf courses are the best thing we do! Beautiful locations, empty beaches, experienced instructor/guides and consistent surf make for an ideal surf holiday.
We offer a structured week with high quality instruction. Morning group lessons with the afternoon supervised free surfs! Time to relax or surf to your arms can't move with our staff enjoying individual tips. The evenings are spent by beach fires, watching sunsets, relaxing, surfing again or at the local pubs discussing the days events and the local hospitality!
- Five full days surf coaching (Monday to Friday).
- Guides to the best places to surf each day, have fun and eat.
- All surf equipment provided if required
- Free transport (if needed) from the island ferry port to the campsite (islands) and daily transport to the beaches from our campsite location.
- Campsite fee for 6 nights
Food, tents (available to hire), ferry tickets foot passenger is £30 return (Islands) .
ISLANDS We meet you at the Island Ferry port on Sunday evening and get you back on the early Saturday ferry. Details for ferry bookings and island locations will follow in confirmation email.
We can also recommend car shares with other customers for those without transport.If you have any further questions. Get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (07971990361) to find out dates.